Why go to the dealer, when Kan Rock Tire saves you time & money on routine service?
The first thing the dealer does when you buy a new vehicle, is hand you the owner’s manual and take you on a tour of their service department. Did you know that any qualified auto care facility can perform the required scheduled maintenance? You don’t have to go to the dealer.
Why It's Important
- Warranty. You need to follow the service schedule to keep your vehicle warranty in effect.
- Vehicle Life. Your car or truck will last longer when you protect the engine with regular oil changes and maintain the power train and undercarriage.
- Fuel Economy. You can improve your gas mileage by as much as 9% by keeping your engine properly tuned, inflating your tires to the specific pressure, and using the recommended grade of oil.*
- Safety. The service schedule includes important safety checks and maintenance measures.
- Performance. Your vehicle will be more responsive, and deliver a smoother, quieter ride, if you keep it in shape by following the schedule for oil changes, lubrication, filter and parts replacement, and system and fluid level checks.
- Trade-in Value. You will get more for your sale or trade if you produce records showing you followed the maintenance schedule.
Why Kan Rock Tire
- Save Time. We’re open seven days a week, including holidays, at 1,106 locations in 25 states. That means we fit scheduled maintenance into your schedule, not the other way around.
- Save Money. We perform scheduled maintenance at a cost up to 50% less than your dealer.** Click here for service promotions and coupons.
- Keep on Schedule. We send you service reminders when it’s time for your next appointment. Every time you visit, we provide you with a free scheduled maintenance printout.
- We’re the Experts. Our technicians, many ASE certified, service 4 million cars a year. We know scheduled maintenance.
- Request an appointment online today for scheduled maintenance. Same day appointments available. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.